Transfer Student Scholarships
The following scholarships are awarded to incoming students transferring to
Michigan State University from another college or university. The amount awarded
to each student varies each year.
- Community College Scholarship
- Awarded to top-ranking applicants displaying academic achievement.
- Lansing 2+2+2 Scholarship
- Awarded to Lansing-area high school graduates transferring into engineering from Lansing Community College.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Awarded to a limited number of students transferring from a two-year institution possessing a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better and a minimum of 42 credits who are also members of Phi Theta Kappa. Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship application
- Trustee Scholarship
- Awarded to a limited number of students who have in-state residency status and a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better with a minimum of 42 credits who are transferring from two- or four-year institutions in Michigan.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF documents.