Review college-level credits

Michigan State will perform a credit evaluation and accept certain credits from students who have completed college-level coursework prior to attending MSU. Students who wish to have their previous college-level coursework evaluated should follow the steps below.

Admitted freshman students with college-level course work should:

  • Send an official copy of score results to the Office of Admissions if you have taken an Advanced Placement (AP), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), A-Levels, or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams.
  • Notify the Office of Admissions if you are currently enrolled in college courses or anticipate taking college courses prior to your first semester of enrollment at MSU.
  • Request that official transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions if you have completed or will complete any college course work prior to attending MSU. 
  • Official transcripts should be mailed to:

Office of Admissions
Hannah Administration Building
426 Auditorium Road, Room 250
East Lansing, MI 48824