Immunization Forms

Michigan State University requires all entering undergraduate students to complete an Immunization Self-Report. Failure to complete this form may affect your ability to attend MSU. In order to submit the Immunization Self-Report, you will need to have activated your MSU NetID and password.

Copies of personal medical or immunization records are not acceptable substitutes for the required Immunization Self-Report.

Consent for Medical Treatment if Under Age 18

If you under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or guardian sign the Consent Form for Medical Treatment of Students Under Age 18. This allows for treatment at Olin Health Center or by the MSU HealthTeam.