Transfer applicants

Apply as a transfer student if you have attended a postsecondary institution after graduating from high school (with the exception of attendance during the summer term immediately following graduation) OR if you have earned a bachelor’s degree at another college or university and are seeking to earn another bachelor’s degree or teaching certificate. Early/middle college or dual-enrolled students are considered freshmen.

Before you apply

Learn about our transfer admission criteria, dates and deadlines, application checklist, credit by examination tests, and how to transfer your credits.

Apply now

Start your application and send your transcripts.

After you apply

Check your application status and update your application information.