The environmental biology - plant biology program is designed for students who plan to pursue careers involving plants and the environment or who plan to pursue graduate study in the biological sciences.
Students may also complete this major through Lyman Briggs College.
Graduates pursue careers in a range of industries, excelling in jobs that demand deep knowledge of the environment, biology and plants.
Alumni work at:
- Botanical gardens and arboretums
- Consulting firms
- Federal, state and local agencies
- Forest, agriculture and urban management agencies and organizations
- High schools and middle schools
- Research laboratories
Alumni work as:
- Environmental scientists and specialists
- Environmental engineers
- Molecular and cellular biologists
- Natural sciences managers
- Soil and water conservationists
Visit College of Natural Science
More information on Environmental Biology - Plant Biology