Skip navigation links

International applicants

Apply as an international student if you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and you are on a temporary visa or will require any type of visa to study in the United States. Students with dual U.S. citizenship should apply as a U.S. citizen even if they currently reside outside the United States. If you are a graduate applicant, follow the application instructions on the Graduate School website.

Before you apply

Review admission criteria, dates and deadlines, TOEFL and SAT test information, credit transfer policy, immigration information and a checklist of everything we'll need from you.

Learn how to apply

Apply now

Start your application and send your test scores.

Apply now

After you apply

Check the status of your application.

Learn more