Skip navigation links

Submitting official mid-year grades

Occasionally, our office may ask a student to submit mid-year grades before reaching a decision on their application. To send your grades, please request that your school submits an official transcript reflecting your first semester or second trimester of your final year of high school.

Your official transcript(s) must be sent directly from the school or institution you attended to MSU — either through online services or by U.S. mail.

Online services:
Common App
Coalition for College
National Student Clearing House
U.S. mail:
Office of Admissions
Hannah Administration Building
426 Auditorium Road, Room 250
East Lansing, MI 48824-2604