Skip navigation links

Contact Admissions

Contact your admissions counselor

Transfer applicants
Please answer these two short questions to determine the admissions counselor who can best assist you.

Graduate applicants
Because Michigan State University has a decentralized graduate admissions process, graduate applicants should contact the department/program of their interest directly.

All others can answer the questions below based on the location of their school to determine which MSU admissions counselor is best suited to assist them.