Most web browsers support linking to specific pages by typing named access keys:
- Windows users
- Mozilla Firefox & Netscape: Press ALT + an access key.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Press ALT + an access key + ENTER
- Macintosh users: Press CONTROL + an access key.
All pages on this site use the following access keys for common tasks:
- S - Skip to Content
- C - Skip Related Links (not on all pages)
- 1 - Home Page
- 1 then 2 - Announcements
- 3 - Site Map
- 4 - Search
- 5 - Our Mission
- 6 - Contact Us
- 7 - Información en Español
- 0 - Accessibility
All pages contain a 'skip to content' link for users who use speech browsers or keyboard navigation who wish to avoid repeated groupings of links.
Changing Text Sizes
This site CSS uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in visual browsers.
Links and Images
- Necessary links were assigned 'TITLE' attributes to describe the target in greater detail. Users of assistive technology may wish to set screen reader options to take full advantage of this feature.
- External links are designated with a small icon and the words "Go to external site" in the 'TITLE' attribute. External links open in the current browser window.
- Images used in this site include a descriptive 'ALT' attribute. Those images which are purely decorative or used for layout include a null 'ALT' attribute.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF documents.