Skip navigation links

Prepare to enroll

After you have reserved your place in the incoming transfer class at Michigan State University, you must complete your final enrollment steps throughout your New Student Orientation (NSO). Visit the orientation website to complete the applicable items on the transfer student checklist.

Continue to the transfer orientation checklist:
Orientation checklist